DGDE Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 13 Sub Divisional Officer vacancies. Directorate General Defence Estates (DGDE) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Sub Divisional Officer Posts through DGDE official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these DGDE Sub Divisional Officer jobs before 20th October 2019. Official website of DGDE is www.dgde.gov.in recruitment 2019.
DGDE Vacancy Details – Sub Divisional Officer Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Directorate General Defence Estates (DGDE)
No of Posts: 13
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Sub Divisional Officer
Salary: As per Norms
DGDE Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – Matriculation, Diploma
Age Limit: As on 31st August 2019
Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 27 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- PH Candidates – 10 Years
- PH-OBC Candidates: 13 Years
Application Fee:Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS & Women Candidates – Nil
All Other Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for DGDE Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August Directorate General Defence Estates Sub Divisional Officer recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the DGDE recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form DGDE Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 20th October 2019.
Address: Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra) – 411040
- Start date to submit the Application – 28th August 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 20th October 2019
DGDE Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|