DGPM Recruitment 2022: Apply for 100 Additional Assistant Director vacancies. Directorate General of Performance Management invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Additional Assistant Director Posts through DGPM official notification November 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Lucknow – Bengaluru Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Jan-2023.
DGPM Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM)
No of Posts: 100
Job Location: Mumbai – Lucknow – Ahmedabad – Bengaluru
Post Name: Additional Assistant Director
Salary: Rs.47600-151100/- Per Month
DGPM Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per DGPM official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Directorate General of Performance Management recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, As on 11-Jan-2023
As per the Directorate General of Performance Management Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for DGPM Recruitment (Additional Assistant Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Assistant Director (Cadre), DGPM Hqrs., 5th Floor, Drum Shaped Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002 on or before 11-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for DGPM Additional Assistant Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DGPM recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Assistant Director (Cadre), DGPM Hqrs., 5th Floor, Drum Shaped Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 11-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Jan-2023
DGPM Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: dgpm.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number