DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2021: Apply for 3006 Community Health Officer vacancies under NHM Scheme. District Health and Family Welfare Society Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Community Health Officer Posts through DHFWS Karnataka official notification September 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Oct-2021.
DHFWS Karnataka Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: District Health and Family Welfare Society Karnataka (DHFWS)
No of Posts: 3006
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Community Health Officer
Salary: Rs.22000-24200/- Per Month
DHFWS Vacancy Details
|District Name||No of Posts|
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per DHFWS Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed SSLC, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the District Health and Family Welfare Society Karnataka recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years.
SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates/Ex-Serviceman, War Widow, Physically/Specially Challenged Person: 05 years
Cat-IIA/IIB/IIIA & IIIB Candidates: 03 years
SC/ST/Ex-servicemen Candidates: Rs.300/-
All Other Candidates: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Online
Online Entrance Exam & Interview
How to apply for DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the DHFWS Karnataka recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on DHFWS Karnataka Community Health Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in DHFWS Karnataka Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Oct-2021
- Date of Opening of Payment gateway for payment of fees: 29-Sep-2021
- Date of Scrutinize Applications and Shortlist Candidates with ID/Admit Card issue Online (SMS Hall tickets Module): 18th to 22nd October 2021
- Date of Conducting Online Exams with Result Declaration: 23-Oct-2021
- Date of District-wise Submission of Eligible candidates Merit list to CEO, ZP & DHOs by State: 25-Oct-2021
- Date of Evaluation & Verification of Original document of candidates: 26th to 28th October 2021
- Date of Provisional Selection list Declaration based on Reservation Policy and Call for Objections: 28-Oct-2021
- Date of Publishing Final Selection List & Issue Offer letter to Selected Candidates: 04-Nov-2021
- Date of Beginning of giving Surety bond & filling of RGUHS/IGNOU Application Forms by Candidates (based on acceptance) after Objection Period: 06-Nov-2021
- Date of Administrative and financial Approval and Payment of fee to Registrar, RGUHS/Regional Director, IGNOU: 08-Nov-2021
- Date of Deputation of selected Non-integrated batch BSc/PB BSc Nursing Candidates to PSC for CCH training under RGUHS/IGNOU: 10-Nov-2021
- Date of Commencement & Completion of 15 days Orientation Training to Integrated batch BSc/PB BSc nursing Candidates: 11th to 25th November 2021 (1st batch), 26th November 2021 to 11th December 2021 (2nd batch) & 12th December 2021 to 27th December 2021 (3rd batch)
- Date of Deputation of Integrated Batch CHOs (who completed the 15days training) to SC-HWC: 28-Dec-2021
DHFWS Karnataka Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Short Notification: Click Here
- Register: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666