DMRC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 Chief Vigilance Officer vacancy. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Chief Vigilance Officer Posts through DMRC official notification February 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in New Delhi Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Mar-2022.
DMRC Vacancy Notification
DMRC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As Per DMRC Recruitment Norms
- Officer should be working in SAG Level
- Officer should have varied experience of working in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/S&T Discipline
Age Limit: As per the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 55 years.
As per the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for DMRC Recruitment (Chief Vigilance Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the ED (HR), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi on or before 15-Mar-2022. Scanned Copies of the Applications can be sent to Email: [email protected]
Steps to Apply for DMRC Chief Vigilance Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DMRC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- ED (HR), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15-Mar-2022. Scanned Copies of the Applications can be sent to Email: [email protected]
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Mar-2022
DMRC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: delhimetrorail.com
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number