DRDO Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 40 Scientist Vacancies. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Scientist Posts through DRDO official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these DRDO Scientist jobs before 21 days from the date of publication in Employment News . Official website of DRDO is www.drdo.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
DRDO Vacancy Details – Scientist Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Post Name: Scientist
No of Posts: 40
Job Location: All India
DRDO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
- Divyang/PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- SC/ST/Divyang & Women Candidates: Nil
- General, OBC & EWS (Male) Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit List, Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for DRDO Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the DRDO recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on DRDO Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in DRDO Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete DRDO Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
DRDO Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 29th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 21 days from the date of publication in Employment News