ECIL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 01 Junior Artisan vacancy. Electronics Corporation of India Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Artisan Posts through ECIL official notification October 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Tuticorin – Tamil Nadu Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 01-Nov-2021.
ECIL Vacancy Notification
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per ECIL official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have ITI (02 years) in the trades of Electronics/Electrical/Computers/Instrumentation with minimum one-year post qualification experience in the field of Testing/Maintenance of Radiation Detection Systems/Electrical & Electronics/Communication Gadgets/Electronic Systems/Computer
Age Limit: As per the Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 25 years, as on 30-Sep-2021.
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Written Test, Trade Test, Practical Test
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment (Junior Artisan) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the ECIL Zonal Office, Panagal Building, Ground Floor, IA, Jeenis Road, Saidapet, Chennai – 600015 on or before 01-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for ECIL Junior Artisan Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the ECIL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- ECIL Zonal Office, Panagal Building, Ground Floor, IA, Jeenis Road, Saidapet, Chennai – 600015 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 01-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 30-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 01-Nov-2021
ECIL Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666