EPFO Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 2189 Social Security Assistant Vacancies. Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Social Security Assistant Posts through EPFO official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these EPFO Social Security Assistant jobs before 21st July 2019. Official website of EPFO is www.epfindia.gov.in Recruitment 2019
EPFO Vacancy Details – Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
Post Name: Social Security Assistant
No of Posts: 2189
Job Location: All India
EPFO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Degree
Salary: Rs.25,500/- (Level- 4 of Pay Matrix) Per Month
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- All other categories: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PwBD / Female Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs.250/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Computer Skill Test
How to Apply for EPFO Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the EPFO recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on EPFO Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in EPFO Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete EPFO Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
EPFO Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 27th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 21st July 2019