GRSE Recruitment 2021: Apply for 14 General Manager, DGM vacancies. Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up General Manager, DGM Posts through GRSE official notification December 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Kolkata – West Bengal Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 25-Dec-2021.
GRSE Vacancy Notification
GRSE Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Deputy General Manager||4|
GRSE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
GRSE Qualification Details
- General Manager: Degree in Engineering with 55% Marks
- Deputy General Manager: Degree in Engineering with 55% Marks in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology
- Manager: CA or CMA
- Deputy Manager: MBBS
- Assistant Manager: Post Graduation, MBA with 60% Marks, CA or CMA
- Junior Manager: Diploma, Graduation in Catering Technology/ Catering Management
- General Manager: Candidate should have 22 years Post qualification Experience out of which at least 5 Years in Senior position either singularly or collectively in Ship building/ Ship design/ Ship repair/ Overseeing the construction / repair of Naval Ships or Submarines
- Deputy General Manager: Candidate should have 2 years’ experience in immediate lower grade whereas Candidates from private sector should be drawing comparable CTC of SM Grade
- Deputy Manager: Candidate should have 05 years post qualification experience and atleast 02 years experience in Hospital/Nursing home
- Junior Manager: Candidate should have 8 years post qualification experience either singularly or collectively
GRSE Age Limit Details
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy General Manager||48|
As per the Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Norms
- SC/ST/PwBD/Internal Candidates: Nil
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.571/-
- Mode of Payment: Bank Challan
Written Test & Interview
GRSE Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy General Manager||Rs.80000-220000/-|
How to apply for GRSE Recruitment (General Manager, DGM) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at grse.in official website starts from 07-12-2021 to 25-Dec-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 07-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for GRSE General Manager, DGM Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the GRSE recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 07-Jan-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Dec-2021
- Date of Remittance of Application fees: 09th to 27th December 2021
- Date of Receipt of Hardcopy of Application: 07-Jan-2022
- Date of Uploading of Admit Cards for written test for Assistant Manager: Dec-2021
- Tentative schedule for written test for Assistant Manager: 02-Jan-2022
GRSE Notification Important Links
Note: For any other Query, please e-mail to [email protected]
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number