GST Council Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 Consultant – Grade I Vacancies. Goods and Services Tax Council (GST Council) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Consultant – Grade I Posts through GST Council official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these GST Council Consultant – Grade I jobs before 15th May 2019. Official website of GST Council is www.gstcouncil.gov.in Recruitment 2019
GST Council Vacancy Details – Consultant – Grade I Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Goods and Services Tax Council (GST Council)
Post Name: Consultant – Grade I
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: All India
GST Council Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or B.E./B.Tech or LLB
Age Limit: As on the Date of 15th May 2019
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per GST Council Recruitment Norms.
How to Apply for GST Council Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the GST Council recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Apply online by email with the subject “Application for Consultant” to email@example.com, on or before 15th May 2019.
GST Council Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 25th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 15th May 2019