GTRE Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 150 Apprentices Vacancies. Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Apprentices Posts through GTRE official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these GTRE Apprentices jobs before 07th September 2019. Official website of GTRE is www.drdo.gov.in recruitment 2019.
GTRE Vacancy Details – Apprentices Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE)
No of Posts: 150
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Apprentices
GTRE Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Stipend (Per Month)|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees||90||Degree in Engineering||Rs.4984/-|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees||30||Diploma in Engineering||Rs.3542/-|
|ITI Apprentice Trainees||30||Certificate in Vocational Course||–|
Age Limit: As on 07th September 2019
Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 27 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- PWD Candidates – 10 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Medical Fitness, Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for GTRE Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August Gas Turbine Research Establishment Apprentices recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the GTRE recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on GTRE Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in GTRE Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete GTRE Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 26th August 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 07th September 2019
- Date of Publishing of shortlisted candidates for interview/written test in DRDO website – 17th September 2019
- Date of Probable Date of Written test/Interviews – for ITI apprenticeship – 24th September 2019
- Date of Probable Date of Written test/Interviews – for Diploma apprenticeship – 25th September 2019
- Date of Probable Date of Written test/Interviews – for Graduate apprenticeship – 26th September 2019
- Date of Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates – Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprenticeship
(by E-mail/DRDO Website) & GTRE Notice Board – 30th September 2019
- Date of Probable date of joining at GTRE for Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentices – 01st October 2019 Onwards
GTRE Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|