GTTC Recruitment 2021: Apply for 04 Principal vacancies. Government Tool Room & Training Centre invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Principal Posts through GTTC official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Shivamogga – Kadur Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Nov-2021.
GTTC Vacancy Notification
GTTC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per GTTC official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 05 years Teaching experience in any recognized Engineering college/Institutions approved by AICTE
Age Limit: As per the Government Tool Room & Training Centre Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 28 years and Maximum of 63 years
As per the Government Tool Room & Training Centre Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for GTTC Recruitment (Principal) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Managing Director, Government Tool Room & Training Centre, Rajajinagar Industrial Estate, Bengaluru – 560010 on or before 30-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for GTTC Principal Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the GTTC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Managing Director, Government Tool Room & Training Centre, Rajajinagar Industrial Estate, Bengaluru – 560010 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Nov-2021
- Date of Written Test: 30-Dec-2021
GTTC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Manager – Administration 080-23384303/DGM – Academic 080-23385386.
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666