GTTC Recruitment 2022: Apply for Various Short Term Skill Training Co-Ordinator vacancies. Government Tool Room & Training Centre invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Short Term Skill Training Co-Ordinator Posts through GTTC official notification June 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Jun-2022.
GTTC Vacancy Notification
GTTC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per GTTC official notification candidate should have completed B.E in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Instrumentation EEC/EEE/Electrical from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 3-5 Years Experience in Marketing/Training/Maintenance/Servicing/Teaching/I&C of Instruments/Automation Systems/Control Systems, Instruments/Electronic Systems/Electrical Systems
Age Limit: As per the Government Tool Room & Training Centre recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years, as on 28-Jun-2022.
As per the Government Tool Room & Training Centre Norms
How to apply for GTTC Recruitment (Short Term Skill Training Co-Ordinator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Government Tool Room & Training Centre, Rajajinagar Industrial Estate, Bangalore – 560010, Karnataka on or before 28-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for GTTC Short Term Skill Training Co-Ordinator Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the GTTC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Government Tool Room & Training Centre, Rajajinagar Industrial Estate, Bangalore – 560010, Karnataka (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 28-Jun-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Jun-2022
GTTC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: gttc.karnataka.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number