HAL India Recruitment 2022: Apply for 02 Principal vacancies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Principal Posts through HAL India official notification January 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29-Jan-2022.
HAL India Vacancy Notification
HAL India Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per HAL India official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Minimum 15 years teaching experience of which 5 years teaching experience as PGT and 3 years administrative experience as Vice-Principal/ Principal at Senior Secondary School.
Age Limit: As per the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 40 years and Maximum of 50 years, as on 01-Jun-2022.
- Internal Candidates: 02 years
- All Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for HAL India Recruitment (Principal) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, HAL Education Committee, C o. HAL Facilities Management Division, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560017 on or before 29-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for HAL India Principal Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the HAL India recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Secretary, HAL Education Committee, C o. HAL Facilities Management Division, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560017 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 29-Jan-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 05-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 29-Jan-2022
HAL India Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: hal-india.co.in
Note: For more Details, Candidates may Contact Phone No: 080-25236066
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number