HAL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 02 Diploma Technician Vacancies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Diploma Technician Posts through HAL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these HAL Diploma Technician jobs before 27th May 2019. Official website of HAL is www.hal-india.co.in Recruitment 2019.
HAL Vacancy Details – Diploma Technician Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Post Name: Diploma Technician
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Bangalore, All India
HAL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Diploma in Engineering
Age Limit: As on the Date of 31st March 2019
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test, Documents Verification and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.16820/- Per Month
How to Apply for HAL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the HAL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on HAL Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in HAL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete HAL Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
HAL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 06th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 27th May 2019