IAF Recruitment 2023: Apply for Various Medical Assistant vacancies. Indian Air Force invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Medical Assistant Posts through IAF official notification January 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 08-Feb-2023.
IAF Vacancy Notification
IAF Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per IAF official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, B.Sc in Pharmacy from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit Details
- Medical Assistant Trade: Candidate should be unmarried and born between 27-Jun-2002 and 27-Jun-2006 (both dates inclusive)
- Medical Assistant trade (with Diploma/B.Sc in Pharmacy): Unmarried candidate should be born between 27-Jun-1999 and 27-Jun-2004 (both dates inclusive) & Married candidate should be born between 27-Jun-1999 and 27-Jun-2002 (both dates inclusive).
As per the Indian Air Force Norms
Written Test, Physical Fitness Test, Adaptability Test, Medical Exam
How to apply for IAF Recruitment (Medical Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Karnataka can attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following venue: Air Force Station, Tambaram, Chennai, Tamilnadu on 08-Feb-2023
- Date of notification Released: 02-01-2023
- Date of Recruitment Test: 08-Feb-2023
- Date of Recruitment Test for All the districts of States of Tamil Nadu, Kerala & UT of Puducherry (including
Yanam): 01st to 02nd February 2023
- Date of Recruitment Test for All the districts of States of Karnataka, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh: 04th to 05th February 2023
- Date of Recruitment Test for All the districts of States of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and UT of Puducherry (including Yanam): 07th to 08th February 2023
- Date of Display of Provisional Select List (PSL): 31-May-2023
- Date of Publishing of Enrolment for Airmen Intake 01/2023: 10-Jun-2023
IAF Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: indianairforce.nic.in
- For Any Query Contact, Central Airmen Selection Board, Brar Square, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi – 110010, Telephone No: 011-25694209/25699606 and E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or Commanding Officer, 8 Airmen Selection Centre, Tambaram, Chennai-600046 Telephone No: 044-22390561 and E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates below 18 years of age are to get the consent form signed by their parent/guardian. However, Candidates above 18 years of age can sign the consent form themselves.
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number