IBPS Recruitment 2021: Apply for 1828 IT Officers, Law Officer vacancies. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up IT Officers, Law Officer Posts through IBPS official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 23-Nov-2021.
IBPS Vacancy Notification
IBPS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Agricultural Field Officer||884|
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
IBPS Qualification Details
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I): Graduation, B.E or B.Tech in Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation, Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/Electronics & Tele Communication/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications, Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level, Post Graduation
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/Dairy Science/Fishery Science/Pisciculture/Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/Cooperation & Banking/Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/Food Science/Agriculture Business Management/Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Sericulture
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (Graduation) level Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (Graduation) level
- Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/HR/HRD/Social Work/Labour Law
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/Two Years Full-time PGDBA/PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM with specialization in Marketing
- As per the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and Maximum of 30 years, as on 23-Nov-2021.
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1991 and not later than 01.11.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.175/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.850/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Preliminary Examination, Online Main Examination & Interview
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the IBPS recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on IBPS IT Officers, Law Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in IBPS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete IBPS Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Application Fees: 23-Nov-2021
- Tentative Date of Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: December 2021
- Tentative Date of Online Examination – Preliminary: 26th December 2021
- Tentative Date of Result of Online exam – Preliminary & Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2022
- Tentative Date of Online Examination – Main: 30th January 2022
- Tentative Date of Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination & Download of call letters for interview: February 2022
- Tentative Date of Conduct of interview: February/March 2022
- Tentative Date of Provisional Allotment: April 2022
IBPS Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666