ICFRE Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 Consultant vacancy. Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Consultant Posts through ICFRE official notification March 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Apr-2022.
ICFRE Vacancy Notification
ICFRE Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per ICFRE official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 25 Years of Experience of Forest Protection, Management and Extension activities
Age Limit: As per the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 65 years, as on 22-Mar-2022.
As per the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for ICFRE Recruitment (Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Group Coordinator Research, Forest Research Institute, P.O. New Forest Dehradun – 248006, Uttarakhand or Email to [email protected] on or before 06-Apr-2022.
Steps to Apply for ICFRE Consultant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ICFRE recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Group Coordinator Research, Forest Research Institute, P.O. New Forest Dehradun – 248006, Uttarakhand (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) or Email to [email protected] on or before 06-Apr-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Apr-2022
ICFRE Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: icfre.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number