IIIT Dharwad Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors Vacancies. Indian Institute of Information Technology Dharwad (IIIT Dharwad) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors Post through IIIT Dharwad official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Dharwad – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IIIT Dharwad Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors jobs before 04th June 2019. Official website of IIIT Dharwad is www.iiitdwd.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
IIIT Dharwad Vacancy Details – Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Information Technology Dharwad (IIIT Dharwad)
Post Name: Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Dharwad – Karnataka
IIIT Dharwad Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Ph.D.
- Maximum Age: Below 35 Years for Assistant Professor
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per IIIT Dharwad Recruitment Norms.
How to Apply for IIIT Dharwad Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the IIIT Dharwad recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IIIT Dharwad Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IIIT Dharwad Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IIIT Dharwad Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
IIIT Dharwad Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 15th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 04th June 2019
IIIT Dharwad Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
IIIT Dharwad Official Website
1) Experienced and meritorious candidates may be granted higher scale and/or higher starting pay on recommendation of the Selection Committee.
2) Candidates should be preferably below 35 yrs of age for the post of Assistant Professor.
3) Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality undergraduate and post-graduate education and demonstrated to carryout original and creative research.
4) Candidates working in Government Institutions are required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) at the time of interview.
5) Mere fulfilment of required qualifications and experience etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview. The Institute reserves the right to consider and fill or not fill any of the positions. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final.
6) The Institute reserves the right to set shortlisting criteria higher than the minimum advertised, and restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience.
7) All degrees should be from a recognized University/Institute.
8) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories should send a Certificate of Proof of the category they belong to.
9) Candidates invited for an interview will be provided economy class airfare preferably (by Air India) from their residence and by shortest route (Institute may provide to a max of twenty-five thousand only).
10) Candidates must not send any additional documents other than those mentioned in this advertisement.
11) Applications without the complete documents mentioned in this advertisement will not be considered.
12) In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Hubli-Dharwad court only.