IIMB Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Assistant Manager – CDS Vacancies. Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Manager – CDS Post through IIMB official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IIMB Assistant Manager – CDS jobs before 18th August 2019. Official website of IIMB is www.iimb.ac.in recruitment 2019.
IIMB Vacancy Details – Assistant Manager – CDS Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Assistant Manager – CDS
Salary: Rs. 43000-52000/- Per Month
IIMB Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – Graduate
Age Limit: As per IIMB Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for IIMB Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Assistant Manager – CDS recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the IIMB recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IIMB Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IIMB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IIMB Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 09th August 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 18th August 2019