Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Apply for 15 Inspector, Tax Assistant vacancies. Income Tax Department invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Inspector, Tax Assistant Posts through Income Tax Department official notification August 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bhubaneswar – Odisha Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Sep-2021.
Income Tax Department Vacancy Notification
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Inspector of Income Tax||3|
|Stenographer Gr. II||1|
|Multi Tasking Staff||4|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Income Tax Department Qualification Details
|Inspector of Income Tax||Degree|
|Stenographer Gr. II||12th|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Matriculation|
Income Tax Department Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Inspector of Income Tax||18-30|
|Stenographer Gr. II|
|Multi Tasking Staff||18-25|
No Application Fee
Income Tax Department Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Rs.44900-142,400/-|
|Stenographer Gr. II|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs.18000-56900/-|
How to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment (Inspector, Tax Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs.)(Admn. & Vig.), O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, 1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar, Bhubaneswar – 751007 on or before 30-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for Income Tax Department Inspector, Tax Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Income Tax Department recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs.)(Admn. & Vig.), O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, 1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar, Bhubaneswar – 751007 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Sep-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 25-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Sep-2021
Income Tax Department Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: incometaxindia.gov.in
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666