India Post Recruitment 2021: Apply for 57 Postal Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff vacancies. India Post Office invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Postal Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff Posts through India Post official notification July 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Punjab Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 18-Aug-2021.
India Post Vacancy Notification
India Post Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff||4|
India Post Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
India Post Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Multi Tasking Staff||10th|
India Post Age Limit Details
|Name of The Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Multi Tasking Staff||18-25|
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
India Post Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs.18000-56900/-|
How to apply for India Post Recruitment (Postal Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Assistant Director Postal Services (Recruitment), Chief Postmasters Office, Punjab Circle, Section 17, Sandesh Bhavan, Chandigarh – 160017 on or before 18-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for India Post Postal Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the India Post recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Assistant Director Postal Services (Recruitment), Chief Postmasters Office, Punjab Circle, Section 17, Sandesh Bhavan, Chandigarh – 160017 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 18-Aug-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Aug-2021
India Post Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group