Indian Army Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Rally Vacancies. Karnataka Army (Indian Army) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Rally Post through Indian Army official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Across India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Indian Army Rally jobs before 15th May 2019. Official website of Indian Army is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Recruitment 2019
Army recruitment rally will be held for eligible candidates of 11 districts Bagalkot, Vijayapura, Dharwad, Uttar Kannada, Dakshina Kannada, Udupi, Davanagere, Gadag, Haveri, Chikmagalur and Shivamogga from 28 May 2019 to 06 Jun 2019 at District Sports Stadium, Gadag (Karnataka). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 16 Apr 2019 to 15 May 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 20 May 2019 to 25 May 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card
Indian Army Vacancy Details – Rally Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Karnataka Army (Indian Army)
Post Name: Rally
No of Posts: Various
Job Location: Across India
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||10th|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary||12th|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||12th|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||10th|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||08th|
- Minimum Age: 17 Years & 6 Months
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination and Common Entrance Examination
How to Apply for Indian Army Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Indian Army recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Indian Army Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Indian Army Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Indian Army Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Indian Army Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 16th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 15th May 2019