Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Apply for 50 Assistant Commandant vacancies. Indian Coast Guard invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Commandant Posts through Indian Coast Guard official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Dec-2021.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Notification
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
|Branch Name||No of Posts|
|Commercial Pilot Entry|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Indian Coast Guard Qualification Details
|General Duty||12th, Bachelor’s Degree|
|Commercial Pilot Entry||12th|
|Tech (Engg/Elect)||12th, Diploma, Engineering Degree|
Qualification with Percentage Details
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable)
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class 12th of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics
Commercial Pilot Entry
- Candidates holding current/valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) with minimum educational qualification – 12th pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate
Technical (Engineering & Electrical):
- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline
- Candidates should have Atleast 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class
- Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.
Age Limit Details
- General Duty: Candidates should be Born Between 01 July 1997 to 30 June 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry: Candidates should be Born Between 01 July 1997 to 30 June 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- Tech (Engg/Elect): Candidates should be Born Between 01 July 1997 to 30 June 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
Psychological Test, Group Task, Interview
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the Indian Coast Guard recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Dec-2021
- Date of Printout of E-admit Card through website: 28-Dec-2021
- Tentative Date of Primary Selection: Jan-2022
- Tentative Date of Final Selection: Feb to Apr-2022
- Date of Commencement of Training: End of Jun-2022
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Telephone No: 0120-2201340, Email: [email protected]
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number