InStem Recruitment 2021: Apply for 02 Clerk, Project Scientist vacancies. Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Clerk, Project Scientist Posts through InStem official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Dec-2021.
InStem Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (InStem)
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Clerk, Project Scientist
Salary: As per InStem Norms
InStem Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Communication & Outreach Officer||1|
InStem Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
InStem Qualification Details
|Project Scientist||Ph.D in Life Science|
|Communication & Outreach Officer||Degree in communications, journalism or public relations|
- Candidate should have 3 years of experience in computerized/networked environment in the areas of Accounts in a similar set up in a reputed academic and/or research environment.
- Candidate should have Experience with maintaining and propagating mammalian cell cultures and stem cells/ IPSC
- Familiarity with procedures of quality control/quality assurance of cell lines
- Practical experience with molecular biology techniques.
Communication and Outreach Officer:
- Relevant work experience supported by documentation and testimonials. Undergraduate or postgraduate training in any area of Life Sciences.
- Excellent written communication skills in English in science writing/ journalism in biomedical research. Proficiency in rewriting copy/editorial review to ensure quality and accuracy of written communications.
InStem Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Scientist||Below 45|
|Communication & Outreach Officer||As Per InStem Recruitment Norms|
As per the Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Norms
Fee for Clerk Post:
- SC/ST/PwD & Women Candidates: Nil
- UR & OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for InStem Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the InStem recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on InStem Clerk, Project Scientist Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in InStem Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete InStem Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Dec-2021
InStem Last Date Details
|Post Name||Last Date to Apply|
|Clerk||05th December 2021|
|Project Scientist||10th December 2021|
|Communication and Outreach Officer||06th December 2021|
InStem Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Communication & Outreach Officer: Click Here
- Official Notification – Clerk: Click Here
- Official Notification – Project Scientist: Click Here
- Apply Online – Communication & Outreach Officer: Click Here
- Apply Online – Clerk: Click Here
- Apply Online – Project Scientist: Click Here
- Official Website: instem.res.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Phone No: 080-23666001, Email: email@example.com
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666