IOCL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 64 Apprentices Vacancies. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Apprentices Posts through IOCL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IOCL Apprentices jobs before 24th June 2019. Official website of IOCL is www.iocl.com Recruitment 2019.
IOCL Vacancy Details – Apprentices Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post Name: Apprentices
No of Posts: 64
Job Location: All India
IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10+2 or ITI, Diploma
Age Limit: As on the Date of 31st May 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC-NCL) Candidates: 13 Years
|No of Posts
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per IOCL Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for IOCL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the IOCL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IOCL Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IOCL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IOCL Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
IOCL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 24th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 24th June 2019
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 21st July 2019
IOCL Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
IOCL Official Website
1) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
2) The cut-off date for age, qualification etc. shall be 31.05.2019.
3) The candidates shall be shortlisted for the Written Test purely based on the information furnished by them in online portal. Candidates are, therefore, advised to furnish the correct information in the online application portal. At any stage of selection process, if it is found that the information furnished by the candidate in online portal is not true or incorrect, the candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
4) Candidates who are short-listed for Written Test, shall have to download their Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Test through online portal only on the notified date. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post.
5) The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, as amended from time to time.
6) Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Technician Apprentice.
7) The applicant for the position should NOT have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on the cut-off date of eligibility i.e. 31.05.2019. In case the date of Declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate must submit a certificate
mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/College/Institute from where the candidate pursued his Diploma course at the time of Document Verification before the Joining.
8) The Corporation shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After successful completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates shall be relived from Indian Oil Corporation, Pipelines Division.
9) Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com and https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above websites as all future correspondence and latest information with regard to written test shall be available only on our website and/or the email provided by the candidate during application process.
10) All the candidates are advised to keep the printout of the online application form for reference for downloading Admit Card from IOCL website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
11) Candidates are required to bring one ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
12) Candidates without Admit Card and proof of ID as stated herewith will not be allowed to take the Written Test.
13) The candidate has to bring all original certificates/testimonials/mark sheets along with a passport
size photograph and self-attested copies of certificates/mark sheets for checking at the time of document verification. In case it is detected during document verification that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
14) SC/ST/OBC (NCL-non-creamy layer) candidates applying for Unreserved (UR) seat shall be considered subject to their fulfilling the standards, qualification criteria as applicable to candidates belonging to General category.
15) Candidates registered with Local/State/Special Employment Exchange (s) or with Apprentice Boards/agencies such as BOAT, RDAT, NSDC offline or online, and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, are required to apply online at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
16) Caste/Tribe/Disability/EWS certificate is to be produced by reserved category candidates in the format prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority before their joining, at the time of document verification, if they get selected for engagement.
17) For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest OBC certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Further, name of OBC caste mentioned in the certificate should fall in the central list of OBCs of the respective State and non-creamy layer status should be valid as on 31.05.2019.
18) For claiming the benefit applicable to Economically Weaker Section Category (EWS), candidates have to produce latest Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority , in the prescribed format, failing which such candidates would be considered as General Category. The format for EWS Income and Asset Certificate is available under the Downloads section of https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
19) Candidates can apply for one Trade Code ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one Trade Code will not be considered for any post and their applications will be summarily rejected. Further, only one mobile number and one email ID can be used for applying for the post. The same mobile
number and email ID cannot be used by any other candidate for filling online application for this
20) Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma/ Degree examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the Online Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute. The supporting document should also be produced
during document verification.
21) Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
22) Candidates having higher/professional qualification of Graduate and above Degree in Engineering, Degrees of MCA, MBA or its equivalent 2-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Finance/Human Resource/MSW/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations,
CA/ICWA, Master’s Degree in Journalism/Public Relations & Mass Communication, PhD, LL.B. and any other Graduate and above professional qualification, need not apply as they have higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualifications for the advertised seats. However, the aforesaid list of higher qualifications mentioned above is not exhaustive. Management may determine any other qualification as a higher qualification which is/are not listed above. The decision of the management in this regard shall be final and no further enquiry shall be entertained in this respect.
23) Candidates, who are pursuing higher qualification on the date of final submission of online application but have acquired/completed the same subsequently at the time of document verification, shall also not be eligible for engagement and shall not be allowed to Join.
24) Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination any time during engagement, if engaged.
25) The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
26) Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
27) The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, higher qualification etc. No correspondence will be
entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
28) Applications/Registration which are incomplete or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”.
29) Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
30) During the period of Apprenticeship, apart from monthly stipend as prescribed above, no other monetary or non-monetary benefit/facility such as accommodation, HRA, conveyance, medical facility etc. shall be admissible to apprentices. Candidates have to make their own arrangement for accommodation, conveyance, medical etc.
31) Mere selection in written examination or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
32) The service terms and conditions of the apprentices shall be governed by The Apprentices Act, 1961 and Rules 1992 as amended from time to time.
33) Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement for engagement of Apprentices across various Regions shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the following Courts -:
a. For Eastern Region Pipelines – Kolkata
b. For Western Region Pipelines – Ahmedabad
c. For Southern Region Pipelines – Chennai
d. For South Eastern Region Pipelines – Cuttack
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number