IPPB Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 02 DGM, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer Vacancies. India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up DGM, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer Posts through IPPB official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IPPB DGM, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer jobs before 18th May 2019. Official website of IPPB is www.ippbonline.com Recruitment 2019.
IPPB Vacancy Details – DGM, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB)
Post Name: DGM, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: All India
IPPB Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Chief Risk & Compliance Officer||1||Bachelor’s Degree, CA or MBA or Post Graduate Degree||38-55|
|DGM (Information Security)||1||Graduate, B.E./B.Tech, MCA||35-55|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- All Candidates: Rs.750/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Assessment, Group Discussion, Online Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.68680-76520/- Per Month
How to Apply for IPPB Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the IPPB recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IPPB Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IPPB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IPPB Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
IPPB Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 04th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 18th May 2019
- Last date for payment of Application Fee: 18th May 2019