Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Apply for 150 Group-D Peon, Watchman, Sweeper and Peon (House Keeping) vacancies. High Court of Karnataka invited applications from under Residual Parent Cadre (RPC), Local Cadre (LC) eligible and interested candidates to fill up Group-D Posts through Karnataka High Court official notification August 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Sep-2022.
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Notification
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details
|Cadre Name||No of Posts|
|Residual Parent Cadre||129|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Karnataka High Court official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 35 years, As on 17-Sep-2022
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 05 Years
- Cat-IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-I/PwBD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan
Merit List & Interview
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the Karnataka High Court recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Karnataka High Court Group-D Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Karnataka High Court Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Sep-2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 21-Sep-2022
Karnataka High Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – RPC: Click Here
- Official Notification – LC: Click Here
- Apply Online – RPC: Click Here
- Apply Online – LC: Click Here
- Official Website: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number