Karnataka Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2022: Apply for 43 Typist, Computer Operator, Dalaiath vacancies. Karnataka Legislative Assembly (KLA) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Typist, Computer Operator, Dalaiath Posts through KLA official notification April 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-May-2022
KLA Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Karnataka Legislative Assembly (KLA)
No of Posts: 43
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Typist, Computer Operator, Dalaiath
Salary: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
|Post Name||No of Posts|
KLA Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per KLA official notification candidate should have completed 7th, 10th, Degree, B.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Karnataka Legislative Assembly Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 35 years, as on 27-May-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
General Candidates: Rs.500/-
SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: Nil
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for KLA Recruitment (Typist, Computer Operator, Dalaiath) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, Ministry of Assembly, Karnataka Postal Box No. 5074, 1st Floor, Vidya Soudha, Bangalore – 560001 on or before 27-May-2022
Steps to Apply for KLA Typist, Computer Operator, Dalaiath Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the KLA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Secretary, Ministry of Assembly, Karnataka Postal Box No. 5074, 1st Floor, Vidya Soudha, Bangalore – 560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-May-2022
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 26-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-May-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 27-05-2022
KLA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: kla.kar.nic.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number