Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2023: Apply for 05 Finance & Audit Officer, Law Officer vacancies. Karnataka Revenue Department invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Finance & Audit Officer, Law Officer Posts through Karnataka Revenue Department official notification May 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-May-2023.
Karnataka Revenue Department Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Karnataka Revenue Department (Karnataka Revenue Department)
No of Posts: 5
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Finance & Audit Officer, Law Officer
Salary: Rs.50000-100000/- Per Month
Karnataka Revenue Department Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Retd DGM (Banking Expert)||1|
|Finance & Audit Officer||1|
|IT Personnel-2 Forensic Data Scientist||1|
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Karnataka Revenue Department Qualification Details
|Retd DGM (Banking Expert)||M.Com, CA, LLB|
|Finance & Audit Officer||M.Com, CA|
|IT Personnel-2 Forensic Data Scientist||B.E in CSE/IS, PG Diploma|
|Legal Shirastedar||LLB, LLM, Post Graduation|
|Law Officer||LLB, LLM|
Age Limit: As per Karnataka Revenue Department Norms
As per the Karnataka Revenue Department Norms
Written Test & Interview
Karnataka Revenue Department Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Retd DGM (Banking Expert)||Rs.75000-100000/-|
|Finance & Audit Officer||Rs.50000-55000/-|
|IT Personnel-2 Forensic Data Scientist||Rs.80000-100000/-|
How to apply for Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment (Finance & Audit Officer, Law Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Special Officer & Competent Authority, Podium Block, 3rd Floor, Visvesvaraya Tower, Bengaluru-560001 on or before 18-May-2023.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Revenue Department Finance & Audit Officer, Law Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Karnataka Revenue Department recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Office of Special Officer & Competent Authority, Podium Block, 3rd Floor, Visvesvaraya Tower, Bengaluru-560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 18-May-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-May-2023
Karnataka Revenue Department Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: kandaya.karnataka.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number