KIOCL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 01 Mechanical Engineer vacancy. Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Mechanical Engineer Posts through KIOCL official notification October 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 19-Oct-2021.
KIOCL Vacancy Notification
KIOCL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per KIOCL official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate should have minimum 03 years of post qualification experience in the area of operation & maintenance in any manufacturing plant, Auto CAD drawings, material planning, cost estimation etc.
- Candidate should have the Proven work experience in operation & maintenance activities, managerial ability, Adequate knowledge of management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation), knowledge of safety, quality control, productivity, Computer literacy & ability in strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
Age Limit: As per the Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 32 years, as on 30-Sep-2021.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
How to apply for KIOCL Recruitment (Mechanical Engineer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the KIOCL Limited, Pellet Plant Unit, Panambur, Mangaluru – 575010, Karnataka on or before 19-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for KIOCL Mechanical Engineer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the KIOCL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- KIOCL Limited, Pellet Plant Unit, Panambur, Mangaluru – 575010, Karnataka (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 19-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 19-Oct-2021
KIOCL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: kioclltd.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666