KPSC Recruitment 2020-21 Karnataka Public Service Commission release the notification for Group C job openings. Karnataka PSC Job notification 2020-21 will be broadly Group A, Group B, Group C, Technical jobs, Sainik Welfare, First Division Assistant (FDA), Second Division Assistant (SDA), Primary Teacher (KAR TET), Sub inspector of Excise in Excise Department, Paramedical jobs Karnataka, Forest department jobs, RTO Karnataka recruitment 2020 and many more jobs will be covered under this KPSC 2020 recruitment. Most importantly Karnataka citizens and Job Seekers who are looking for latest KPSC Notification 2020 updates can use this golden opportunity and apply online before the last date. KPSC online Career official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/indexk.html Recruitment link. KPSC FDA SDA Notification is most impotent in this, because recently Karnataka PSC released the notification FDA and SDA Vacancies.
[state id=60,2,100 statename=’KPSC,Govt,jobs’]
Update on 17 December 2019
As per the Latest report, KPSC is going to release the new notification for Group C 1236 posts in the month of January 2020. So candidates those who are waiting for KPSC recruitment 2020 be prepared.
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|Department of Women and Child Development||174|
|Comprehensive Child Development||102|
In this page we have updated the below topics – For your Quick Reference / Index
- KPSC Recruitment 2020
- Apply online User Manual
- Details of Departmental Examination process
- KPSC Results
- KPSC Syllabus
- KPSC online services
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification details karnataka.gov.in ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆ
KPSC Career online application 2020 likely KPSC jobs for mechanical engineers, Govt jobs in Karnataka 2020 for PUC, 10th, 12th, ITI and Diploma candidates can apply for Latest Jobs and from this page All the Job seekers will get the KPSC latest job alerts and Upcoming KPSC recruitment information. With Graduation Qualification you can apply for Group C Jobs as well.
For your quick reference below are recently released recruitment notification. CLICK HERE
- Corrigendum notification for first division assistant / second division assistant 2018
- Sainik welfare and resettlement (RPC)
- Sainik welfare and resettlement (HK)
- Group c technical posts in various dept (RPC)
- Group c technical posts in various dept (HK)
- Group a & b technical posts (RPC)
- Group a & b technical posts (HK)
- First division assistant and second division assistant in various courts of karnataka (HK)
- First division assistant and second division assistant in various courts of karnataka (RPC)
- Group a and b technical posts R.P.C
- Group a and b technical posts H.K
- Corrigendem issued for notification no. psc-1rtb-2/2016 dt 17-12-2016
- Head masters and teachers in various subjects in moulana azad residential schools (RPC)
KPSC Apply Online application system 2020 User Manual
First of all below is the list of document that job seeker should keep ready while using KPSC – Online Application System first time.
• Mobile No: Valid mobile no is required for registration of user in the system
• Email ID: Valid Email ID is required for registration of user in the system.
• Documents: (Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression)
- Scanned copy of photograph in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb
- Scanned copy of signature in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb
- Scanned copy of Thumb impression in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb
Follow the below details application submit process PDF document CLICK HERE
- User Check list
- Application process Flow
- Steps for Application Process
- New User ID registration or Create User account (1st Time User)
- Profile creation (One Time Activity)
- How to Apply. Application Submission
- Payment of Application Fee
- Use of My account Menu
- Application Cancellation (if required)
Follow this link to apply online for KPSC: CLICK HERE
Download the detailed process document CLICK HERE
KPSC Departmental Examination Process
The Commission conducts the Service/ Departmental Examinations prescribed for Government servants as specified in the Commission – KPSC (Conduct of Service Examination) Rules, 1965 and Karnataka Civil Services (Service and Kannada Lanuage Examinations)Rules, 1974 twice a year i.e., 1st session between January to June and 2nd session between July to December every year. The Examinations will be conducted in accordance with such syllabus specified in any general or special orders of the Government.
The examinations are conducted in conventional type for 19 papers of 13 various subjects with the system of central valuation and 98 papers of 63 various subjects are conducted in objective multiple choice type(OMR). Details of these subjects are published in the instructions to candidates appended to this information.
(a) ADMISSON TICKETS Download / Hall Ticket:
Candidates are informed to download the Admission Tickets / Hall Ticket through Commission’s website (KPSC Official website) well before the commencement of examination. The admission tickets will not be sent by the Commission separately to candidates. Candidates are advised to preserve the admission ticket for future reference, since duplicate of the same will not be issued later from Karnataka PSC.
A Kannada (Karnataka State Local Language) Viva-Voce test will be conducted to those candidates who gets the eligibility through written examination in Kannada Language at five centers including Commission’s Head Office at Bengaluru / Bangalore and other four centers where Commission’s regional offices/district offices are functioning at present.
(c) Announcement of Results:
The result of every examination specifying the register numbers of the successful candidates in the examination will be published by the Karnataka Public Service Commission, in KPSC official website viz., http//kpsc.kar.nic.in and also in the Karnataka Gazette. A certificate will be issued to the successful candidates under the signature of the Controller of Departmental Examinations. No separate marks statement will be issued to any candidates as the marks will be published in the Commission’s website along with the result.
(d) Re-totaling of Marks:
A candidate who has failed in any subject/paper may apply for re-totaling of marks within 30 days of publication of results, by paying a sum of 100/- as fee for each subject through Indian Postal Order. It is to be noted that there is no provision for revaluation of the answer scripts under the departmental examination rule.
(e) Procedure To be Followed for Issue of Duplicate Certificate/s and Re-Totaling of Marks for Departmental Examination
(I.) There will be two separate forms for obtaining duplicate certificate/s and applying for re-totaling of marks have been hosted in the Commission’s officials website. By downloading the said forms and following the requirements there on can apply for duplicate certificates and re-totaling of marks as well.
(II.) If the candidate furnishes all the details required for the verification of results, the duplicate certificate will be issued within 15 days from the date of receipt of representation in the office of the Commission.
Note (N.B):- Any correspondence pertaining to the Departmental Examinations should be addressed to the Controller of Examinations, Departmental Examinations, Karnataka Public Service Commission, Udyoga Soudha, Bengaluru-560001 and should contain the relevant particulars of the examinations such as correct name & address of the candidate, Register No., Session, Subject/s, Centre/s, District, Fee in the form of Indian Postal Order payable to The Secretary, Karnataka Public Service Commission, Udyoga Soudha, Bengaluru-560001.
Download the KPSC Career Departmental Examination PDF: CLICK HERE
KPSC Career 2020 Guidelines ಮಾರ್ಗಸೂಚಿಗಳು
There are three types of recruitment guidelines are available for KPSC Career. Broadly we have updated the information below.
|SC – Scheduled Caste||3B – Category 3B|
|ST – Scheduled Tribe||GM – General Merit|
|C-I – Category I||Ex-MP – Ex-Military Person|
|2A – Category 2A||Rural – Rural Reservation|
|2B – Category 2B||KMS – Kannada Medium Student|
|3A – Category 3A||PH – Physically Handicapped|
|General, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||300|
|SC, ST Category 1 and PWD||25|
KPSC 2020 Time Table
Most importantly KPSC exam Date / calendar 2020 would be updated up to date and basis of this Karnataka Job seekers can prepare for the KPSC Exams, KPSC departmental exam date, Time table will be available CLICK HERE
KPSC results 2019 ಫಲಿತಾಂಶ
Marks list for the various Govt Post in Karnataka Residential Institutions Society. FDA, SDA, and Group A and B Posts results updated in below link
Check the KPSC Results CLICK HERE
Karnataka PSC Syllabus ಪಠ್ಯಕ್ರಮ
Below are the recently released KPSC exam 2020 syllabus details. For Each and every exam Syllabus details be update in the below link, please go through the same and prepare for the exam. (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಸೇವಾ ಆಯೋಗ) For Syllabus CLICK HERE
- E S I medical officer
- Group a and b technical posts
- Assistant conservator of forest
- For various posts in the department of Karnataka state pollution control board
- Junior training officer in the dept of industrial training and employment commission
- Group a and b technical/non technical and group c technical posts
- Kannada compulsory examination for recruitment of surveyors in the dept of land records , veterinary officers in the dept of animal husbandry & veterinary services and paramedical staff in the dept of health & family welfare
- Karnataka residential education institutions society
- Question paper pattern for controller and audit officers (saad) main examination
- Gazetted probationers main exam syllabus
- Child development project officer and supdt. grade -I ENGLISH KANNADA
- Paper-i (general studies)(common paper for all notified posts)
KPSC Home page www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Home page and online services provide the most of the solutions related to Karnataka PSC Recruitment relented quires like cut-off marks syllabus names are mentioned below.
- Karnataka Public Service Commission Cut-Off Marks
- KPSC Question Papers
- KPSC Interview Marks
- KPSC Key Answers ಕೀ ಉತ್ತರಗಳು
You can also download below list of documents from KPSC portal – KPSC Career
- Compilation Judgment
- Tenders ಟೆಂಡರ್ಗಳು
- Formats / Forms / ನಮೂನೆಗಳು
- Recruitment proposal – ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಪ್ರಸ್ತಾವನೆಗಳು
- Office Notice / Circulars-ಕಛೇರಿ ಟಿಪ್ಪಣಿ \ ಸುತ್ತೋಲೆಗಳು
- Seniority list of KPSC
Karnataka Public service commission Impotent date will be update soon
KPSC Impotent Link
|KPSC Recruitment Notice||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online Link||CLICK HERE|
|KPSC 2020 Official website||CLICK HERE|
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|