KPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 08 Assistant Director of Fisheries vacancies. Karnataka Public Service Commission invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Director of Fisheries Posts through KPSC official notification September 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 19-Oct-2022.
KPSC Vacancy Notification
KPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per KPSC official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree, B.F.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 35 years, as on 19-Oct-2022.
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 05 years
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: 03 years
- PH/Widow Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Rs.35/-
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.85/-
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.335/-
- General Candidates: Rs.635/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Kannada Language Exam, Competitive Exam, Documents Verification & Interview
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the KPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on KPSC Assistant Director of Fisheries Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in KPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete KPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-Oct-2022
- Last Date to Pay the Application fee: 20-Oct-2022
KPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts from 20th September 2022)
- Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
For more Details Contact below Helpline Numbers
- Central Office Information Centre: 080-30574957/ 30574901
- Provincial Office Mysuru: 0821-2545956
- Provincial Office Belagavi: 0831-2475345
- Provincial Office Kalaburagi: 08472-227944
- Provincial Office Shivamogga: 08182-228099
- Helpline Number: 18005728707
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number