KSHRC Recruitment 2021: Apply for 10 Stenographer, Assistant Registrar vacancies. Karnataka State Human Rights Commission invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Stenographer, Assistant Registrar Posts through KSHRC official notification August 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 04-Sep-2021.
KSHRC Vacancy Notification
KSHRC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Legal Assistant/Research Assistant||2|
KSHRC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
KSHRC Qualification Details
|Additional Registrar||Law Graduate|
|Court Officer||Law Graduate, LLM|
|Legal Assistant/Research Assistant|
Age Limit: As per the Karnataka State Human Rights Commission recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 62 years, as on 01-Jul-2021.
As per the Karnataka State Human Rights Commission Norms
KSHRC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Legal Assistant/Research Assistant||Rs.33450/-|
How to apply for KSHRC Recruitment (Stenographer, Assistant Registrar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Secretary, Karnataka State Human Rights Commission, 3rd floor, 5th Stage, M.S. Building, Bengaluru – 560001 or they can send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for KSHRC Stenographer, Assistant Registrar Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the KSHRC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- The Secretary, Karnataka State Human Rights Commission, 3rd floor, 5th Stage, M.S. Building, Bengaluru – 560001 or they can send by email to email@example.com (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 04-Sep-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 04-Sep-2021
KSHRC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – English: Click Here
- Official Notification – Kannada: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: kshrc.karnataka.gov.in
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666