KSHRC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 07 Stenographer, Senior Assistant vacancies. Karnataka State Human Rights Commission invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Stenographer, Senior Assistant Posts through KSHRC official notification September 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Oct-2022.
KSHRC Vacancy Notification
KSHRC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Legal Assistant/Research Assistant||1|
KSHRC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
KSHRC Qualification Details
|Accounts Superintendent||Graduation in Commerce|
|Judgement Writer||Graduation in Law|
|Legal Assistant/Research Assistant|
|Stenographer||Diploma in Commercial Practice|
Age Limit: As per the Karnataka State Human Rights Commission recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 62 years, as on 30-Sep-2022.
As per the Karnataka State Human Rights Commission Norms
KSHRC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Legal Assistant/Research Assistant||Rs.33450/-|
How to apply for KSHRC Recruitment (Stenographer, Senior Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, Karnataka State Human Rights Commission, 3rd floor, 5th Stage, M.S. Building, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru-560001 or by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20-Oct-2022.
Steps to Apply for KSHRC Stenographer, Senior Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the KSHRC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Secretary, Karnataka State Human Rights Commission, 3rd floor, 5th Stage, M.S. Building, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru-560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) or by Email to email@example.com on or before 20-Oct-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Oct-2022
KSHRC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: kshrc.karnataka.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number