KSLSA Recruitment 2022: Apply for Various Legal Aid Lawyers vacancies. Karnataka State Legal Service Authority invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Legal Aid Lawyers Posts through KSLSA official notification September 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 05-Sep-2022.
KSLSA Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Karnataka State Legal Service Authority (KSLSA)
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Legal Aid Lawyers
Salary: Rs.20000-100000/- Per Month
KSLSA Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification & Age Limit: As per KSLSA Recruitment Norms
- Chief Legal Aid Defense Counsel: Candidates should have Practice in Criminal law for at least 10 years
- Deputy Chief Legal Aid Defense Counsel: Candidates should have Practice in Criminal law for at least 07 years
- Assistant Legal Aid Defense Counsel: Candidates should have Practice in Criminal law from 0 to 03 years
As per the Karnataka State Legal Service Authority Norms
Merit, Knowledge, Skills, Practice & Experience
KSLSA Salary Details
|Department Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Chief Legal Aid Defense Counsel||Rs.60000-100000/-|
|Deputy Chief Legal Aid Defense Counsel||Rs.30000-75000/-|
|Assistant Legal Aid Defense Counsel||Rs.20000-45000/-|
How to apply for KSLSA Recruitment (Legal Aid Lawyers) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Member Secretary, DLSA, Karnataka on or before 05-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for KSLSA Legal Aid Lawyers Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the KSLSA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the Member Secretary, DLSA, Karnataka (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 25-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 05-Sep-2022
KSLSA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Guidelines: Click Here
- Official Website: kslsa.kar.nic.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number
- Ballari District Court Recruitment
- Bangalore Rural District Court Recruitment
- Chikkamagaluru District Court Recruitment
- Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment
- Davangere District Court Recruitment
- Dharwad District Court Recruitment
- District Court Recruitment
- Hassan District Court Recruitment
- Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment
- Mandya District Court Recruitment
- Mysore District Court Recruitment
- Raichur District Court Recruitment
- Ramanagara District Court Recruitment
- Shimoga District Court Recruitment
- Tumkur District Court Recruitment
- Vijayapura District Court Recruitment
- Degree Jobs
- Graduation Jobs
- LLB Jobs
- Master Degree Jobs
- Post Graduation Jobs
- All Jobs
- Court Jobs
- Govt Jobs