KSP Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 23 PSI (Civil), RSI, SI IRB Vacancies. Karnataka State Police (KSP) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up PSI (Civil), RSI, SI IRB Posts through KSP official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these KSP PSI (Civil), RSI, SI IRB jobs before 26th June 2019. Official website of KSP is www.rec19.ksp-online.in Recruitment 2019
KSP Vacancy Details – PSI (Civil), RSI, SI IRB Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Karnataka State Police (KSP)
Post Name: PSI (Civil), RSI, SI IRB
No of Posts: 23
Job Location: Karnataka
|Sl No||Recruitment No||Post Name||No of Posts|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent
|Post Name||Min Age||Max Age|
|HK Region Reserved Posts|
|Direct||In service||Ex servicemen|
|Sl No||Post||Men||Women||Men & Women||Men||Total|
HK Notification (Hyderabad Karnataka Notification)
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- General/ OBC Candidates: 250
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: 100
Payment should be made in HDFC / Post office only.
Candidates have to fill the Application and Generate the Challan and make the Payment in the respective Bank / Post office.
If Candidates submit more than one Application for the same Post, only one Application (finally submitted) will be considered.
Written Examination will be held on same day at all Centre for the candidates who will be qualifying in Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test.
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam/ Interview.
- ET & PST
- WRITTEN EXAMINATION
Salary: Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month
How to Apply for Karnataka State Police Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the KSP recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on KSP Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in KSP Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete KSP Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Karnataka Police Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 07th June 2019
- Last date to apply online:
24th June 2019(Extended to 01st July 2019)