KUD Recruitment 2021: Apply for 01 Senior Research Fellow vacancy. Karnatak University Dharwad invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Senior Research Fellow Posts through KUD official notification October 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Dharwad – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Oct-2021.
KUD Vacancy Notification
KUD Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per KUD official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc (Chemistry) from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- M.Sc in Chemistry with atleast 55% marks and atleast two years of post- M.Sc research experience, as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed Journals
Age Limit: As per the Karnatak University Dharwad recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be As per KUD Recruitment Norms
As per the Karnatak University Dharwad Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for KUD Recruitment (Senior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr J. Seetharamappa, Principal Investigator, CSIR Project, Department of Chemistry, Karnatak University, Dharwad – 580003 on or before 25-Oct-2021. Soft copies of the Application and documents may be sent to email@example.com.
Steps to Apply for KUD Senior Research Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the KUD recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr J. Seetharamappa, Principal Investigator, CSIR Project, Department of Chemistry, Karnatak University, Dharwad – 580003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 25-Oct-2021. Soft copies of the Application and documents may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 25-Oct-2021
KUD Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: kud.ac.in