KVAFSU Recruitment 2022: Apply for 02 Empanelment of Advocates vacancies. Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Empanelment of Advocates Posts through KVAFSU official notification March 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Kalaburagi Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Apr-2022.
KVAFSU Vacancy Notification
University Name: Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU)
No of Posts: 02
Job Location: Bengaluru – Kalaburagi
Post Name: Empanelment of Advocates
Salary: As per KVAFSU Norms
KVAFSU Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per KVAFSU official notification candidate should have completed LLB, Post Graduate in Law from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 10 years practicing experience at Hon’ble High Court & selected candidates have to attend cases at High Court
Age Limit: As per Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University official notification, candidates should have age limit As per KVAFSU Recruitment Norms
As per the Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for KVAFSU Recruitment (Empanelment of Advocates) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Nandinagar, PB. 6, Bidar – 585226, Karnataka on or before 11-Apr-2022.
Steps to Apply for KVAFSU Empanelment of Advocates Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the KVAFSU recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Nandinagar, PB. 6, Bidar – 585226, Karnataka (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 11-Apr-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Apr-2022
KVAFSU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: kvafsu.edu.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number