LIC Recruitment 2023: Apply for 8345 Apprentice Development Officer vacancies. Life Insurance Corporation Of India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Apprentice Development Officer Posts through LIC official notification January 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Feb-2023.
LIC Vacancy Notification
LIC Vacancy Details based on Zones
|Zone Name||No of Posts|
|Southern Zonal Office, Chennai||1516|
|South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad||1408|
|North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur||1033|
|North Zonal Office, Delhi||1216|
|East Central Zonal Office, Patna||669|
|Western Zonal Office, Mumbai||1942|
|Central Zonal Office, Bhopal||561|
LIC Vacancy Details based on Division
|Division Name||No of Posts|
|Chennai I & II||332|
|Mumbai I, II , II & IV||539|
|Pune I & II||124|
LIC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per LIC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Life Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
- Member of OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Member of SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- LIC Employee who is not a member of SC/ST/OBC Candidates: 12 Years
- LIC Employee who is a member of OBC Candidates: 15 Years
- LIC Employee who is a member of SC/ST Candidates: 17 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Other than SC/ST Candidates: Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview
How to apply for LIC Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the LIC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on LIC Apprentice Development Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in LIC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete LIC Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 10-Feb-2023
- Tentative Date of Download of Call letter for Online Examination: 04-Mar-2023 Onwards
- Date of Online Examination-Preliminary: 12-Mar-2023
- Date of Online Examination-Main: 08-Apr-2023
LIC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Southern Zonal Office, Chennai: Click Here
- Official Notification – South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad: Click Here
- Official Notification – North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur: Click Here
- Official Notification – North Zonal Office, Delhi: Click Here
- Official Notification – East Central Zonal Office, Patna: Click Here
- Official Notification – Western Zonal Office, Mumbai: Click Here
- Official Notification – Central Zonal Office, Bhopal: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: licindia.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number