Manipal University Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for Junior Project Fellow vacancy. Manipal University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Project Fellow Post through Manipal University official notification November 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Manipal University Junior Project Fellow jobs before 25th November 2019. Official website of Manipal University is www.manipal.edu recruitment 2019.
Manipal University Vacancy Details – Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2019
University Name: Manipal University
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Mangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Junior Project Fellow
Salary: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Manipal University Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the official notification of Manipal University Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2019 candidate should have completed M.Sc. from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Manipal University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Manipal University Jobs 2019
All the Eligible candidates can apply for November Manipal University Junior Project Fellow recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Manipal University recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Deputy Director – HR, Madhav Nagar, Manipal – 576104, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 25th November 2019
- Start date to submit the Application – 20th November 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 25th November 2019