Manipal University Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for Research Associate vacancies. Manipal University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Associate Post through Manipal University official notification November 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Manipal – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Manipal University Research Associate jobs before 20th November 2019. Official website of Manipal University is www.manipal.edu recruitment 2019.
Manipal University Vacancy Details – Research Associate Recruitment 2019
University Name: Manipal University
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Manipal – Karnataka
Post Name: Research Associate
Salary: Rs. 51428/- Per Month
Manipal University Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the official notification of Manipal University Research Associate Recruitment 2019 candidate should have completed Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Manipal University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
Rs.40000/- Per Month for first year & Rs.51428/- Per Month for second year
How to Apply for Manipal University Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for November Manipal University Research Associate recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Manipal University recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Deputy Director – HR, Madhava Nagar, Manipal – 576104, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 20th November 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 01st November 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 20th November 2019
Manipal University Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|