Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 LDC vacancies. Ministry of Defence invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up LDC Posts through Ministry of Defence official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Ministry of Defence LDC jobs before 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. Official website of Ministry of Defence is www.mod.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details – LDC Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Ministry of Defence
Post Name: LDC
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Pune, All India
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 12th
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Sportsperson belonging to SC/ST Candidates: 10 Years
- Sportsperson belonging to OBC Candidates: 8 Years
- Sportsperson belonging to General Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Field Trials, Skill Test, Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.19900/- Per Month
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Ministry of Defence recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News
Address: The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Military Explosives), Aundh Road, Khadki, Pune-411020
Ministry of Defence Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 04th May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News