MRPL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 195 Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee Vacancies. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts through MRPL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Dakshina Kannada – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these MRPL Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee jobs before 17th May 2019. Official website of MRPL is www.mrpl.co.in Recruitment 2019.
MRPL Vacancy Details – Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
Post Name: Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee
No of Posts: 195
Job Location: Dakshina Kannada – Karnataka
MRPL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training||87||Degree||Rs.10000/-|
|Technician Apprenticeship Training||108||Diploma||Rs.7100/-|
Age Limit: As per MRPL Recruitment Norms.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for MRPL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the MRPL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on MRPL Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in MRPL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete MRPL Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
MRPL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 18th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 17th May 2019