Mysore University Recruitment 2022: Apply for Various Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies. University of Mysore invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts through Mysore University official notification July 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysuru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Jul-2022.
Mysore University Vacancy Notification
Mysore University Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Mysore University official notification candidate should have completed M.A from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have one year research experience in any research project
Age Limit: As per the University of Mysore recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 30 years.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Mysore University Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow (JRF)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the D.C. Nanjunda, Centre for Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy (CSSEIP), Humanities Block, University of Mysore, Mysore – 570006 on or before 13-Jul-2022. Soft copy of Applications can be sent to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for Mysore University Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Mysore University recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- D.C. Nanjunda, Centre for Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy (CSSEIP), Humanities Block, University of Mysore, Mysore – 570006 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 13-Jul-2022. Soft copy of Applications can be sent to Email: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 13-Jul-2022
Mysore University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: uni-mysore.ac.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Phone No: 9880964840