Mysore University Recruitment 2023: Apply for 01 Data Entry Operator & Field Assistant vacancy. University of Mysore invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Data Entry Operator & Field Assistant Posts through Mysore University official notification May 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysuru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Jun-2023.
Mysore University Vacancy Notification
University Name: University of Mysore (Mysore University)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Mysuru – Karnataka
Post Name: Data Entry Operator & Field Assistant
Salary: Rs.20000/- Per Month
Mysore University Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Mysore University official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the University of Mysore recruitment notification, Candidates should have age limit As per Mysore University Norms
As per the University of Mysore Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Mysore University Recruitment (Data Entry Operator & Field Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. D C Nanjunda, Centre for Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy, Humanities Block, (Manasagangothri), University of Mysore, Mysore-06 and Soft Copy of Applications should be sent to Email: email@example.com on or before 10-Jun-2023.
Steps to Apply for Mysore University Data Entry Operator & Field Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Mysore University recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Dr. D C Nanjunda, Centre for Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy, Humanities Block, (Manasagangothri), University of Mysore, Mysore-06 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) and Soft Copy of Applications should be sent to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10-Jun-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 23-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Jun-2023
Mysore University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: uni-mysore.ac.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Phone No: 9008164514
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number