NAAC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 1 Junior Research Fellow vacancies. National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow Post through NAAC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NAAC Junior Research Fellow jobs before 21st June 2019. Official website of NAAC is www.naac.gov.in Recruitment 2019
NAAC Vacancy Details – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NAAC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Post Graduation
Salary: Rs.25,000/- Per Month
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
How to Apply for NAAC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NAAC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NAAC Recruitment 2019 to Mr.ArunM Administrative Officer National Assessment and accreditation Council Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560072, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
NAAC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 07th June 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 21st June 2019