NBAIR Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow vacancies. National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources (NBAIR) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow Posts through NBAIR official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NBAIR Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow jobs before 10th June 2019. Official website of NBAIR is www.nbair.res.in Recruitment 2019.
NBAIR Vacancy Details – Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources (NBAIR)
Post Name: Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NBAIR Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per M0nth)|
|Research Associate||1||Doctorate Degree||Rs.40000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow||1||M.Sc. or Post Graduate, Degree, Master’s Degree||Rs.25000/-|
- Maximum Age: 35 Years for Male & 40 Years for Female
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for NBAIR Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NBAIR recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NBAIR Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 10th June 2019 and they have to attend the Walk-In-Interview directly to the below venue along with the relevant documents on 17th June 2019.
Address: Dr.T.Venkatesan, Principal Scientist & PI ICAR-NBAIR,Post Bag No.2491, H.A.Farm Post, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bangalore-560024
Venue of Interview: ICAR-NBAIR, Hebbal, Bangalore-560024
NBAIR Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 24th May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 10th June 2019
- Date of Interview: 17th June 2019
NBAIR Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|