NBCC Recruitment 2022: Apply for Various Director vacancies. National Buildings Construction Corporation invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Director Posts through NBCC official notification April 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in New Delhi Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-May-2022.
NBCC Vacancy Notification
NBCC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NBCC official notification candidate should have completed Graduation in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Adequate Managerial Experience at a senior level in a large Organization of repute, out of which at least 5 years during the last 10 years should have been in large Construction project/ Multi-disciplinary projects in India or Abroad.
Age Limit: As per the National Buildings Construction Corporation recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 45 years.
As per the National Buildings Construction Corporation Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment (Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (Delhi Division), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Room No. 211-C Wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi and also send soft copy of Applications through Email Id: [email protected] on or before 23-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for NBCC Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NBCC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director (Delhi Division), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Room No. 211-C Wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) and also send soft copy of Applications through Email Id: [email protected] on or before 23-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-May-2022
NBCC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nbccindia.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Tel. No: 011-23062387, Mobile No: 9891105275
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number