NCCR Recruitment 2021: Apply for 81 Technical Assistant, SRF vacancies. National Centre for Coastal Research invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Technical Assistant, SRF Posts through NCCR official notification July 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Chennai – Andaman & Nicobar Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 20-Aug-2021.
NCCR Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: National Centre for Coastal Research (NCCR)
No of Posts: 81
Job Location: Chennai – Andaman & Nicobar – Lakshadweep – All India
Post Name: Technical Assistant, SRF
Salary: Rs.20000-78000/- Per Month
NCCR Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Senior Research Fellow||4|
NCCR Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
NCCR Educational Qualification Details
|Project Scientist-III||B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree|
|Senior Research Fellow||Master’s Degree|
|Field Assistant||Diploma, Degree|
NCCR Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Research Fellow||32|
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
NCCR Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.35000/-|
How to apply for NCCR Recruitment (Technical Assistant, SRF) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 24-07-2021 to 20-Aug-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Director, National Centre for Coastal Research (NCCR), Ministry of Earth Sciences, 2nd Floor, NIOT Campus, Velachery-Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100 on or before 27th August 2021.
Steps to Apply for NCCR Technical Assistant, SRF Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NCCR recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- The Director, National Centre for Coastal Research (NCCR), Ministry of Earth Sciences, 2nd Floor, NIOT Campus, Velachery-Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27th August 2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Aug-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 27th August 2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications from North Eastern States, Jammu & Kashmir, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep: 03rd September 2021
NCCR Notification Important Links
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666