NCDIR Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 2 Consultant Vacancies. National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Consultant Posts through NCDIR official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NCDIR Consultant jobs before 31st may 2019. Official website of NCDIR is www.ncdirindia.org Recruitment 2019
NCDIR Vacancy Details – Consultant Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR)
Post Name: Consultant
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
NCDIR Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Salary: Rs.25,000-1,00,000/- Per Month
- Maximum Age: 64 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for NCDIR Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NCDIR recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: If Applicable pay the applicable application fee as per your category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to above mentioned address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
NCDIR Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 09th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 31st may 2019